czer323 - Techno Fun5 Fixed czer323 - Techno Fun5 Fixed

Trippin on "E"

Wow, this sounds like a song that would be a underground club full of drugees!

I love it! It's awesome how you had multiple sounds going on without them clashing into eachother if you know what I mean.

Perfect score! Well, almost . . . 5/5 and a 7/10 becuase there are lots of other DnB/Trance loops in Audio Portal, but this one happens to be one of the better ones!

czer323 - blue haired king czer323 - blue haired king

Blue haired huh?

This song is awesome through and through.

czer323, this has got to be THE best mellow track I've heard. EVER!

I especially like the whistling part. That made the song DEEP.

This song really made me think about the things I take for granted in life . . .

czer323 - Meteora - Remix czer323 - Meteora - Remix

Is soright . . .

I hate this song!

That's what I was saying before I heard the excellent part.

This song is cool. I like it a lot. Not good as Linkin Park but your style is different so I didn't dock you becuase of that.

Good job czer323.

czer323 - blue eyes - limp RMX czer323 - blue eyes - limp RMX

This is limp?

Well, what ever you mean by "limp", I don't know.

All I do know is this sounds like a scene from a fox primetime show where two people are having sex under the covers, no?

Zelda: My Favorite Game Zelda: My Favorite Game

Zelda isn't my favorite game still . . .

I like the song a lot better now. Thx for the tweak. =P

My Favorite Game My Favorite Game

Zelda is my favorite game

Not really but it's alright. And so is this song. The only bad thing about this is the fake ass generic voices and the high pitched string at the intro.

All in all, this is a 4 out of 5.

piano piano

Piano, huh?

That was actually good. In fact I liked it. Your beats are pretty uptight and should change a little over time as the song progresses.

stop stop

Um...

No comment

in the desert in the desert

Sick beatz

Pretty good Arabian Hip Hop beat my friend. But some sounds, I would've changed up a bit.

This seems a lot better than what some users on NG can dish out. I'm glad you're not one of those people.

Distributing the Lies Distributing the Lies

\=P

Dang, that's hella tight.

But I have to say is make your next submissions shorter. It's a cool song and everything but it's wat TOO long. You want people to use these for flash movies.

But it's ok if you don't want to.

Thought I'd just get the point out across to you.

ssjtrunks_01 (3clipse)