A Legend: The Mourner 3 A Legend: The Mourner 3

A tip on how to draw

Sometimes I notice, that when you're drawing, you forget that people have a head. You draw a fave up to the forhead. Then you just draw hair, making their head look flat at the forehead. I suggest drawing a bald head first before drawing hair onto them ok? Just a little tip so your animations don't look as junky.

Boom Boom Boom Boom

Wow, that was just mad crazy

Sup Jstn,

That was crazy. W/ Boom Boom DDR and COlin from Who's Line. HA! I give it a 5 y 10! w00t!

Adept-Omega responds:

Woah! I recognize your name! You're that guy who had the great music from the audio portal, aren't you?

I'm flattered you came to view my movie. Thank you for the feedback, and keep up the good work on your end as well!

My Angel My Angel

Pretty good actually

Even though this animation was fairly repeptetive, it's better than what I can do. And I'm sure it's better than what most you can do out there. So think before criticizing peoples work. Could you do better?

Sonic Vs. Ryu (TOAI3) Sonic Vs. Ryu (TOAI3)

Off The Sickness

I am totally speechless.

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

OMFG That was hilarious!

Jeebus Christ-mus! That was heIIa funny. OMFG! I can't explain it. And with Ragnarok Online and Furcadia at the end! That was sick! HAH!

Dragon Ball Infinite::Pre Dragon Ball Infinite::Pre

I t is a PREVIEW!

All I have to say is, Prince_Gweedo, this IS a preview if you havent noticed the name says "Pre" in it.

This flash animation was ok and alot better than alot of users can do that I've seen (Including me). Good Job.

Sonic X Chaotic Battle Sonic X Chaotic Battle

I got 2 words for you, that was just plain good

Wow, I am stunned and amazed. Even though you could've put in some more hits then it would be even better.It was funny when I noticed there was some DBZ elements in this. Good Job and make a NUMBER 2!

Robocop:001 Robocop:001

damn . . .

That was the best graphics I have seen on Newgrounds. The music just blended in perfectly and the police got screwed over. Kepp up the really good work MC/

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

HAHAHAHAHA

That was pretty funny.

But what's with the party with the dj at the end when you click on the guys shirt?

Mariotrix Three Mariotrix Three

That, was just a load of crap.

If I had a nickle for every time i saw crap on my monitor, I would have a one mother fucking nickle!!!!!!